Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Alejandro Ingelmo Shoes

 
Alejandro Ingelmo Shoes!

These are my newest shoes! I feel like the sexiest guy alive when I wear them. The reason why I bought them was that I was looking for some new clothes for my first official performance in Vegas. My band was invited to perform at Tommy Rockers and I wanted to wear something nice and flashy. I don't consider myself a fashion buff or a fashionista to say much about what is trending or what is hot, but I remember passing by this store in the Beverly Center which happened to carry some of the coolest shoes I have ever seen. I had a whole outfit lined up and all I needed now was some shoes. I couldn't find anything for shoes of what I wanted. Everything looked sorta bland and nothing caught my eye so I decided to make the trip to check out the store whose name I know now to be Politix. Below is a link to the store's website.

http://politixstore.com/
In there I saw some of the coolest articles of clothing ever! The price range was a bit steep for my normal spending money but and I was a bit hesitant at first but when I saw these shoes I was captivated! They shined all over of an orangish, redish yellow color from the angle the shoe reflected the light. When I found out they only had one pair that was my size left I had to stop only for a minute to decide that they shoes had to be mine! I needed them in my life!
The designer of the shoe who happens to be the first fashion or clothing designer I ever have blogged about is Alejandro Ingelmo who designs both shoes for women and men. Below is a link to his website where I am already browsing for the next pair of shoes I want.
https://www.alejandroingelmo.com/
Thank you Alejandro Ingelmo! These shoes are amazing. I feel like a king wearing them all over LA.


No comments:

Post a Comment